There are quite a few things I want to buy when I start earning my own money.
So, here are some of the things I want to buy with my own money once I start earning.
1. Hardcover Editions of Books:-
Hardcover editions of books look so cute, especially with sprayed edges and all the little details and designs on the covers. But hardcover editions are quite expensive in India, so I usually hesitate to purchase them with my parents’ money. I always end up keeping them on my wishlist, thinking that I’ll buy them with my own money once I start earning.
2. All the Volumes of My Favourite Manga and Comics:-
Some manga and comic series have many volumes, and buying them one by one can get very expensive. Each volume can cost quite a lot, so completing an entire series is something I usually keep postponing.
If I have enough money of my own, I would love to slowly build complete collections instead of having only a few volumes sitting on my shelf.
3. Japanese Cute Stationery:-
Japan has some of the cutest stationery, and I have always had a soft corner for mini products such as tiny notebooks, little pens with decorations, stickers, mini highlighters, etc. So, if I have my own money, even if I don't have any use for them, I would still want to collect all those cute mini stationery items.
4. BTS and BL Merchandise:-
Albums, official merchandise, postcards, signed items and other collectibles from BTS and BL actors are also on my wishlist.
I would love to have things like photo cards, posters, special-edition albums and other little items related to my favourite artists and actors. Concert tickets are also something I would definitely want to save for, especially a BTS concert.
5. Paani poori shop or bakery:-
This is an unrealistic dream of mine since childhood. I have always wanted to own an existing pani puri shop or bakery, not to make them, but so that I could eat whatever I wanted and whenever i wanted. Even if it runs at a loss, I would still think its worth .

I am with you on all the hardcover books. In fact, I want all the damn collector's editions!
ReplyDeleteI am in too. Let’s go shopping together 😃
ReplyDeleteHi Lavanya! Hardcovers with sprayed edges look lovely and elite. The pani puri shop is such a cute dream to harbour, and for such pure reasons. :)
ReplyDelete